Sales & Business Development
Canada · United States
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
Founded in 2015, Citcon’s fintech platform enables seamless global commerce at-scale by connecting the world’s businesses with more than 100+ mobile wallets, local and alternative payment methods. Citcon is one of the fastest-growing payment platforms and services some of the world’s biggest brands, safely and securely processing billions of dollars of transactions for merchants worldwide.
Citcon is backed by leading global investors, Norwest Venture Partners, Cota Capital, Sierra Ventures, EastWest Bank, and Sonae IM. The company has five regional offices in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia to service its global clientele. Learn more at https://www.citcon.com.
Reporting to VP of Sales.
- Self-source mid-market and enterprise deals through prospecting, conferences and partner engagement with primary emphasis in the eCommerce or digital content verticals.
- Negotiate enterprise level contracts with global brands registered in the US or Canada.
- Pitch to C-level executives (CFO, CIO, CTO) using the Citcon platform value proposition.
- Provide weekly reports (via CRM) to VP and senior leadership for sales operation KPIs. Work directly with sales leadership team to define vertical specific sales strategy.
- Provide market feedback to the leadership and product team regarding competitive offerings and act as the voice of the customer in helping drive product enhancement and innovation.
- Planning and executing sales strategy to penetrate into new markets and verticals
- Work with Operations, Account Management and Customer Success teams in support of an enterprise-class customer engagement model.
- >5 years’ experience in the payment industry focused on mid-market and/or enterprise sales, including contract negotiation and review. Early/growth stage startup experience highly desired.
- Must be based in the Continental US or Canada
- Strong knowledge of the global payment industry with emphasis on alternative payments
- Experience in contactless and QR payment industry is a strong plus
- A proven track record of delivering sales results in an integrated cross-channel environment
- Passionate about FinTech, payment, internet business, and familiar with market trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required, including contract legal language
- Can work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented startup environment
- Some travel required in North-America
- Four-year bachelor’s degree required