Senior Enablement Trainer, Regional Lead
While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
Required fluency w/ Portuguese, Spanish & English
As the Senior Enablement Trainer, Regional Lead, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of sales and technical content, supporting localization efforts, working with in-region enablement leads, and orchestrating enablement activities. You will develop and implement training programs to ensure that our customers, partners, and employees are proficient in the use of Databricks products and related technologies. In this high-impact role, the Regional Technical Trainer will be a key contributor to the growth and success of our company.
- Deliver training content for employees, partners, and customers in the region
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritize localization efforts and ensure timely, high-quality translation of training content
- Work closely with various stakeholders to understand their training needs and develop tailored training programs
- Identify and manage local Authorized Training Partners including onboarding new instructors and facilitating communication between the ATP and Training Operations teams
- Orchestrate and deliver enablement activities, including webinars, workshops, and certification programs
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience delivering technical training content or equivalent public speaking experience
- Strong project management skills with experience managing multiple complex projects at once
- Experience hiring and managing technical trainers
- Experience working with and managing cross-functional stakeholders to set deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both English and local language
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Available to travel as needed within the region and to the United States approximately twice per year
- Experience working with customers and partners in a technical capacity
- Experience with operational excellence to drive new programs with interdependencies and conflicting priorities
- Experience using Databricks
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.