Business Operations Lead
Databricks is looking for a top tier Business Analyst excited about driving insight and accountability across a fast-growing organization. You'll focus on running end-to-end data analysis, developing executive dashboards, tracking progress against company priorities, and driving accountability across the organization. This role will report into the executive operations team, which is part of the COO org.
Successful candidates for the role will leverage their inclination for Business analysis to understand, document, and analyze our business performance. We are building a team that is more interested in getting it right than being right. We care more about winning the game than who scored the points. If you want to be part of a newly forming high performance team, look no further.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and maintain user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. focused on analysis and reporting of metrics and dashboards for the Corporate Business Operations team
- Partner with cross-functional operations teams to consult, develop and implement metrics, automated reporting/process solutions, and process improvements to meet business needs.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Organize the measurement of key results for annual objectives. Communicate status on objective progress to Executive Leadership and department stakeholders.
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in a business analyst or data analyst role. Experience using SQL and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with data visualization solutions, such as, Redash, Tableau, Salesforce, PowerBI, and/or Data Studio.
- Comfortable communicating with Databricks executives and department leadership. Capable of distilling complex analysis and modeling efforts into clear messaging.
- Experience in the enterprise software industry, SaaS and B2B experience preferred.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.