Workplace Experience Coordinator
The Office Receptionist will lead Databricks' New York operations, with full responsibilities for the office. You will help develop strategies and implement tactical solutions to support Databricks' exponential growth across the region.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow the regional support team and manage important 3rd party relationships that will be the backbone of our growth. This region has over 300 employees with plans for high-growth in the next 12 months. This role reports to the Regional Real Estate and Workplace Manager.
- Deliver best in class of customer service from the front desk, ensuring guests and employees have a great impression of databricks
- Plan support for internal events/training/hack-days and company happy hours
- Oversee front of house activities such as: visitor and security management, food and beverage programs, mailroom and deliveries, and office supply management
- Guide all facilities and workplace operations to achieve an exceptional environment which manifests and deepens company culture in our workplaces
- Ensure coverage that supports facilities requests are completed and follow standards
- Build relationships with your partners (EAs and team leaders), partner teams (HR, IT, Finance and property management) and external vendor services
- Help improve and document operational processes such as: Implementing regular office maintenance programs- janitorial, patch and paint and safety equipment
- Ensure all contracts and documentation relating to our Real Estate portfolio are compliant and that all obligations under those agreements are met
- Work on special projects as a part of the global REW team
- At least 1 year of front of house experience with responsibility for operations and service delivery
- Understand tenant responsibilities from a lease
- Good communication skills and the ability to draft office communications
- Proven organizational skills, managing multiple work streams and projects
- Customer focussed attitude - ensuring consistently high quality resolutions
- Financial and budget experience; including sourcing/procuring goods or services and following procurement best practices
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.