Enterprise Account Executive
Do you want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do every day at Databricks!
Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Director for Israel, you will be supported by a team of accomplished big data, AI and industry specialists.
Your mission will be to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks in the Region across a select group of Enterprise companies/organisations. You will be always hunting for new opportunities while maintaining a happy and successful customer base.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your territory, develop account strategies and implement them!
- Identify new business opportunities, win new clients and increase usage of the Lakehouse platform by aligning its benefits to the strategic objectives of your clients
- Orchestrate and utilise our field engineering teams to ensure valuable outcomes for clients
- Build and demonstrate value with all engagements to guide successful negotiations to close point
What we look for:
- 5 + years experience in a technical or software direct sales role, or Databricks knowledge
- General understanding of data platform, open source and cloud ecosystems
- Experience at high growth and successful companies/organisations
- Longevity with previous employers
- Quota over-achievement when selling complex software and services to Enterprise accounts
- Experience driving successful adoption of usage-based subscription services (SaaS) and co-selling with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud teams
- Methods for co-developing business cases and gaining support from C-level Executives
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and process, e.g Territory and Account planning, MEDDPICC, Challenger Sales and Command of the Message
- Experience in building effective champions, collaborative teams, and partnerships to support the execution of your territory plan
- Understanding of consumption-based, land and expand sales models advantageous
- Understanding of how to identify important uses cases and buying centres to increase the impact of Databricks for clients
- Fluency in Hebrew and English languages
- Benefits allowance
- Manager's Insurance or Pension Fund
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.