Senior Director, Mid-Market & Commercial
Director, Mid-Market & Commercial Sales ASEAN
We are looking for a Mid-Market & Commercial Sales Director to join our growing business in ASEAN. You will lead a team of Mid- Market & Commercial Account Executives and you will be measured by achieving your team's overall quota, new logo acquisition, and growing Databricks usage. This is a team of account executives that are passionate about building a data ecosystem in ASEAN, technically knowledgeable and have a desire to help customers and partners succeed. You will report to the Vice President and General Manager, ASEAN.
The impact you will have:
- Build a team of motivated Account Executives to increase growth in strategic and emerging markets
- Inspire a culture of teamwork, leading with value and achieving desired customers outcomes
- Develop trust-based relationships with customers and partners to ensure ASEAN's long-term success
- Encourage learning and ongoing understanding of technical product details and our future product roadmap
- Lead our Commercial ASEAN growth plans, ensure forecast accuracy and a predictable, high-growth business
- Establish and Expand Strategic Partnerships to develop the StartUp Ecosystem
What we look for:
- You have the desire to build a collaborative, inspired team culture
- You live our core values: customer obsessed, raise the bar, truth seeking, first principles, bias for action, and company first.
- You have a strong track record (5 or more years) building a high-performing teams and sales people serving Commercial customers in ASEAN within the Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS Sales Industry
- History of exceeding sales quota's in similar high-growth technology companies
- Understanding of value selling and structured methodologies e.g. MEDDPICC, Challenger, Command of Message
- Knowledge of developing the partner ecosystem to help grow strategic commercial territories
- Success implementing strategies for usage and booking-based sales revenue models
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.