Director, Enterprise Sales
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Director to join our rapidly growing business in the Benelux region. You will lead a team of Enterprise Strategic Account Executives and will be measured by achieving your team's overall quota, new logo acquisition, and growing Databricks usage. This is a team of Account Executives that are passionate about building a data ecosystem in the Benelux region, technically knowledgeable and have a desire to help customers and partners succeed.
You will be responsible for overseeing and motivating the Sales team, implementing sales plans, developing new business, expanding existing business, and delivering accurate and timely sales forecasting and reporting.
This is an opportunity to build and lead an integral part of the EMEA sales team, so we are looking for owners, who will go the extra mile and want to be the very best at what they do.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage a growing team of sales executives, ensuring you coach them to develop the skills and behaviours they will need to succeed
- Establish company territory plans, team structure, individual quotas and patches for your team, including investment capacity requirements
- Report on revenue forecast and strategic GTM initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create, implement, and manage a complete revenue and customer success process
- Manage the front-line voice of Databricks, effectively communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of motivated Enterprise Account Executives to increase growth across our Tech Startup and Enterprise customer segments in the Benelux region
- Inspire a culture of teamwork, leading with value and achieving desired customers outcomes
- Develop trust-based relationships with customers and partners to ensure the Benelux region’s long-term success
- Utilise your business network to develop a pipeline and hire qualified candidates to grow the team
- Encourage learning and ongoing understanding of technical product details and our future product roadmap
- Establish a regional growth and investment plan in the first 90 days
- Develop and deliver our strategic growth plans in the Benelux region, in collaboration with the regional leaders across EMEA , ensure forecast accuracy and a predictable, high-growth business
- Establish and expand Strategic Regional System Integrator partnerships to support the development of our Benelux customer base and prospects
What You’ll Need
- Experience as a high-growth enterprise software sales leader (10+ years) with demonstrable track record of success leading high-performing sales teams serving Enterprise as well as Tech Startup customers in the Benelux region within the Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS Sales Industry
- Ability to engage with and hire the best sales talent in the market
- Clear focus and emphasis on methodology based sales coaching, MEDDPIC and a Challenger mentality
- Expert knowledge of value based sales with both the business and IT stakeholders including C suite
- Experience in leadership roles focussed on developing and managing new sales organizations to influence, develop, and achieve objectives within Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Able to articulate and evangelize the value and align it with customer outcomes
- You live our core values: customer obsessed, raise the bar, truth seeking, first principles, bias for action, and company first.
- History of exceeding sales quotas in similar high-growth technology companies
- Knowledge of developing the partner ecosystem to help grow Enterprise strategic territories
- Success implementing strategies for consumption and commitment based sales revenue models
- Able to deliver accurate and timely sales forecasts and management reporting using SFDC as well as Clari (preferable not mandatory)
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
- Health insurance reimbursement and collective healthcare scheme
- Life, accident and income protection insurance
- Company pension with employer contribution
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Home office & headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.