Manager, Partner Strategy & Operations
The Partner Strategy & Operations team supports Databricks’ robust ecosystem of Cloud, SI, ISV, and Reseller partners, working with the Databricks Partnerships team. Our team is laser focused on driving operational scale in an extremely high-growth environment. We empower our stakeholders and senior leadership with the insights, tools and decision criteria to inform proactive, effective, and data-driven programmatic strategies.
As a Manager, Partner Strategy & Operations, you will be in a critical and visible position, playing a key role in scaling the EMEA and APJ Partnerships teams’ GTM strategy. In this role, you will combine analytical insight, strong business acumen, and robust cross-functional partnerships with leaders across the company while partnering with our senior Partnerships Team leaders to set a strategy and medium/long term goals for the business. You will then lead the execution of many of these initiatives, building scalable processes, building consensus, and supporting all of it with proactive data-driven insights and analysis along the way.
The impact you will have:
- Make the leaders of the EMEA and APJ partnerships teams more efficient and effective through a data driven approach to decision making
- Create quarterly and annual OKRs, reporting, forecasting, Tableau & Salesforce dashboards, territory planning, and quota/productivity modeling
- Support and run pipeline/forecast calls, team calls and quarterly business reviews
- Conduct ROI analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of incentive programs and partner initiatives, making data-driven recommendations for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscapes, providing insights to enhance sales strategies and maintain a competitive advantage
- Work cross-functionally and globally with internal stakeholders to resolve issues, understand business and data challenges, identify optimization opportunities and respond to escalation and exception requests
What we look for:
- You love building cross-functional processes at scale and are familiar with automation. You have designed systems and workflows spanning multiple team members and tools to manage projects spanning at least a full year
- You are technical and fluent in Salesforce reporting and proficient with Tableau and/or CRM Analytics. Whether it's building a quick Salesforce report for the business or analyzing data sets with tools like Tableau or SQL queries, data is a core part of your toolkit, and you apply an analytical mindset to deliver strategic insights
- You excel in a collaborative environment and have a high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment. You translate team member needs into clear tasks and deliverables for contributors. You work through dependencies, bottlenecks, and tradeoffs with ease
- You have a “get it done” attitude and want to build something that lasts. Not only do you have the ability and the desire to architect the high level strategy, you want to operationalize it and can dive deep into the details
- You have excellent spoken and written communication & presentation skills. You have experience resolving prioritization conflicts, resourcing shortfalls, and timing issues, and can summarize challenges & recommendations succinctly
- You have 6+ years experience in sales strategy, business development, or channel management. You have experience collaborating with partner sales and field engineering teams at an enterprise technology company.
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Life, income protection & critical illness insurance
- Pension Plan
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.