Senior Executive Events Manager
Reporting to the VP, Global Events, this Senior Executive Events Manager at Databricks will work closely with our global events team and executive leadership from cross-functional teams to collaborate in developing our events strategy for executive decision-makers. Our events include sponsorships, Databricks hosted in-person/virtual events, CIO Forums, and the Executive Forum at the Data+AI Summit. In this role, you will ensure the delivery of first-class, valuable, engaging, and high-impact events for our executive audiences. You will also act as a critical global counterpart that identifies opportunities to improve best practices, internal processes, and brand presence in order to achieve scalability and enhance our executive experiences across regions.
The impact you will have:
- Optimized event programs through collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders that aligns to corporate objectives and allocated budget
- Flawless white-glove first and third party events that solve for a comprehensive mix of funnel objectives and exceeds targets
- Work with Analytics to establish new measures of success for C-level audience acquisition, engagement, pipeline generation, pipe velocity, and ROI analysis to report/optimize program effectiveness.
- On budget execution of programs with timely and accurate reconciliation with Finance stakeholders
- Efficient project management and concise communication with Executive, Marketing, and Sales teammates
- Effective stakeholder communications, enablement, and handoffs to ensure the most impactful engagements
- Productive collaboration with key executives, EAs, product marketing, demand generation, EBC team, and field marketing where necessary
- Happy executive and cross-functional stakeholders
What we look for:
- 8+ years of demonstrated success managing marketing events, of which 3+ years experience producing executive events in a high-growth SaaS startup
- Excellent communication skills, including strong executive presence
- Efficient project management skills to build cohesive plans, and create agreement across groups
- Must be metrics-driven
- Experience having pipeline building responsibility
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Asana, Tableau, and Marketo (building emails, lists and landing pages)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Plan
- FSA, HSA and Commuter Benefit Plans
- Equity Awards
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Planning
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Career Development Fund
- Home Office/Work Headphones Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Mental Wellness Resources
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.