Sr. Demand Generation Manager
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
Reporting to the Director of DemandGen, the Senior Manager of Global Marketing Campaigns develops integrated marketing programs that increase pipeline growth across all channels to support Databricks' explosive growth. You will oversee the strategy and execution of global integrated campaigns, and marketing programs across the marketing mix. This position will help drive customer growth with consumption (upsell) and cross-sell motions.
The impact you will have:
- Manage our global integrated demand generation campaign strategy through collaboration with marketing teams including brand, product marketing, digital, editorial, creative, social, customer success, growth marketing and regional field marketing teams to create qualified pipeline
- Shape the strategic direction for the overall campaign. Develop, plan and execute integrated marketing plans across a variety of tactics, including journey mapping, campaign development, content maps, nurture, events, and programs to create a consistent customer experience across all channels.
- Work with the creative team to provide campaign concepts and campaign deliverables for full-funnel, multi-channel campaigns.
- Work with members of product marketing, brand, and sales teams to ensure the messaging is consistent and appropriate for the campaign goal and ensures that it directly aligns with target markets, personas, and use cases aligned with company priorities.
- Measure, analyze, report, and optimize the performance of demand gen programs in partnership with the data analytics team to ensure the most efficient way we drive growth across key customer segments.
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, making recommendations to address coverage gaps including working closely with the SDR teams on targeted campaigns and effective follow-up.
- Manage the account targeting and segmentation strategy for both the Databricks install base.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of professional experience, of which 5+ years experience in demand generation in a high-growth SaaS startup.
- Experience with funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity.
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Marketo) and ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand the status of leads in the funnel.
- Interpret data, create insights and translate it into applicable changes.
- Strong project management skills to effectively deliver programs, and create alignment across groups.
- Prioritize and achieve in an environment that requires fresh thinking and new ideas.
- Strong growth mindset, having an open mind to new ideas and growth opportunities.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Plan
- FSA, HSA and Commuter Benefit Plans
- Equity Awards
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Planning
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Career Development Fund
- Home Office/Work Headphones Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Mental Wellness Resources
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.