Industry Solutions Architect
As a GTM Solution Architect, you will support the Industry Technical Directors Field Engineering, and Partners to develop high-quality, industry-aligned assets that help our customers envision solutions that transform their businesses using Machine Learning & AI. You will work closely with Industry GTM Technical Directors, Field Engineering, Professional Services, and Partners (eg. Consulting & System Integrators, ISVs, Cloud Services Providers) to develop, launch, and maintain these solutions. The job requires programming experience to help in the development and maintenance of the code base, and optimize existing technical frameworks used for the development and testing of these solutions. A key part of the role will be managing the technical publishing process. You will report to the Industry GTM Strategy & Programs Director.
The impact you will have:
- Establish and maintain processes, technical frameworks, and standards for the development of solution accelerators and other technical asset
- Develop enablement content to help Field Engineering to position solutions with customers and highlight the most compelling features of the Databricks platform
- Maintain existing solution assets, validating the code base runs and ensuring customers can effectively make use of them
- Update existing solution assets to showcase new product features and facilitate cross-industry solution sharing
- Work with Industry GTM Technical Directors to co-develop strategic, cross-industry solutions (eg. LLM-based) to drive greater adoption with customers
- Work with partners and the field to ensure a pipeline of high quality solution accelerators aligned with company priorities and customer needs
What we look for:
- Three years or more experience building Data Science solutions in enterprise or consulting settings
- Experience with development in Python and SQL on Apache Spark
- Experience with program managing solutions and working with cross-functional stakeholders throught the development process
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies
- Familiar with major cloud platforms
- Familiar with GitHub
- History of self-learning and working through complex solutions
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.