Senior Manager, Sales Strategy
While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
- Remote - NYC
- Remote - San Francisco
- Remote - Chicago
As a Senior Manager, Sales Strategy you will support Databricks’ rapidly growing Enterprise Retail sales teams. You will be a close partner and trusted advisor to sales leadership and ensure the smooth running and success of their teams. You will manage the development of processes used to track forecasting, team performance, capacity and territory planning, and strategic projects. You will report to the AMER Enterprise Director, Sales Strategy.
The impact you will have:
- You’ll support daily operations for AMER’s Retail Enterprise Business.
- You’ll guide and assist Sales Leadership with strategic business planning.
- You’ll support and run pipeline/forecast calls, team calls and quarterly business reviews.
- You’ll create quarterly and annual reporting, forecasting, territory planning, and quota/productivity modeling.
- You’ll complete data analysis with large datasets to gather insights and guide investment and growth.
What we look for:
- 8+ years of experience working in a Cloud-based or hyper-growth technology company.
- You love building processes at scale and are familiar with automation. You enjoy designing processes that serve the needs of the organization and its participants.
- You are technical and fluent in data. Whether it’s analyzing data sets with tools like Tableau or SQL queries, or creating complex models and prototype tools, data is a core part of your toolkit. You are proficient in Salesforce reporting and business processes.
- You excel in a collaborative environment. You have deep experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- You have consistent experience in an Operational or Strategy role at a top-tier technology company. You have seen what it takes to support a high-growth top-tier organization.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.