Enterprise Account Executive
Databricks Enterprise Sales team is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join us in Melbourne. You will have a strong command of the SaaS sales process. You know how to present innovation and change through customer vision expansion and can guide opportunities forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in-depth and are passionate about communicating its value to customers and partners and importantly the business value that technology can unlock. Always prospecting for new opportunities, you will engage new accounts whilst continuing to increase value within existing accounts.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your accounts and develop a strategy to identify and engage
- Use a solution approach and create value for customers
- Identify the most valuable use cases in each account to maximize Databricks impact
- Orchestrate and work with teams to maximize the impact on your ecosystem
- Build value with all engagements to promote successful negotiations to close
- Promote Databricks enterprise cloud data platform powered by Apache Spark
- Be Customer-focused by delivering technical and business results using the Databricks Platform
What we look for:
- You have previously worked in an early-stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a fast-growing organization
- Sales experience within Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS
- Experience working with C-Level executives
- Simply articulate intricate cloud technologies and big data
- Success breaking into new accounts whilst growing existing accounts
- Experience exceeding sales targets
- Bachelor's Degree and 7+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions is essential
- Private hospital plan and extras cover
- Life, disability and income protection coverage
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.