Associate Product Manager
At Databricks, we are passionate about helping data teams solve the world's toughest problems — from making the next mode of transportation a reality to accelerating the development of medical breakthroughs. We do this by building and running the world's best data and AI infrastructure platform so our customers can use deep data insights to improve their business.
As a Product Manager, you will join a team that works diligently to understand and solve our customers’ most challenging problems. We're hiring across all of our teams, including Machine Learning, Unity Catalog, Databricks SQL, ETL, Streaming, EDA, and Content Organization. You will have a dedicated mentor and will join our 2024 intern cohort where you'll connect with product managers, engineers, designers, account teams, other interns, and leaders from across the company.
We are hiring for Amsterdam.
The impact you will have:
- Work with a team to build features for the Databricks platform
- Manage your project end-to-end, including design, code, and feedback
- Learn about building a platform that scales quickly while maintaining quality and security
What we look for:
- You will graduate in fall 2023 or spring 2024 with a bachelors or masters degree in computer science or related engineering practice
- You have some experience with SQL and/or Python
- You can leverage analytical skills to make data-driven decisions (e.g. analyze product usage)
- You are able to make complex topics simple and clearly communicate nuance to stakeholders (engineers, customers, field, etc.) in both written and verbal form
- You are excited to solve ambiguous problems with a collaborative team
- Medical insurance reimbursement or collective healthcare scheme
- Accident and income protection insurance
- Pension Plan
- Enhanced Parental
- Equity awards
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.