Sr. Analyst, Sales Strategy
The Sales Strategy & Operations team works directly with Databricks’ Sales Leadership team to accelerate growth. Our team is focused on empowering our stakeholders and senior leadership with data-driven insights & tools to shape the GTM strategy & drive operational scale in an extremely high-growth environment.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to serve as the business partner for the India leadership team under the APJ Business Unit. This is a critical and visible position to shape the GTM Strategy of one of the fastest-growing verticals at Databricks.
In this role, you will conduct in-depth analyses on the business, build scalable tools for stakeholders, and own operational cadences for the Public Sector team. You will also own initiatives supporting the Regulated Industries BU more broadly.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with endless curiosity who can work cross-functionally to tackle complex problems end-to-end. We are looking for someone who is solution oriented and thrives in diving deep into ambiguous data sets to derive recommendations to drive business decisions.
The impact you will have:
- Directly serve as the Strategy partner for the VP of India & his leadership team
- Independently own analysis with large datasets to gather insights & guide investment and growth
- Build scalable tools (dashboards, scorecards, data packs) for India leadership
- Own all reporting, forecasting, territory planning, and quota/productivity modeling for India
- Work cross-functionally and globally with internal stakeholders to resolve issues, understand business and data challenges, identify optimization opportunities, and respond to escalation and exception requests
What we look for:
- Strong Excel skills required. Salesforce, SQL, and/or Tableau experience preferred.
- You have exceptional problem solving and analytical skills. You are technical and fluent in working with large datasets.
- You have the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- You have a “get it done” attitude and want to build something that lasts. Not only do you have the ability and the desire to architect the high level strategy, you want to operationalize it and have high attention to detail
- You excel in a collaborative environment and have a high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment. You translate team member needs into clear tasks and deliverables for contributors. You work through dependencies, bottlenecks, and tradeoffs with ease
- You have excellent spoken and written communication & presentation skills.
- You have 4+ years experience in sales strategy, management consulting, investment banking, and/or business development.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.