Data Analyst (Salesforce CRMA /BI/Tableau )
The Data Analyst plays a key role in technological decision making for business teams future data, analysis, and reporting needs. The role supports the business's daily operations inclusive of troubleshooting of the business's data intelligence warehouse environment and job monitoring. It is also the role of the analyst to guide the business in identifying any new data needs and deliver mechanisms for acquiring and reporting such information as well as addressing the actual needs. You will provide expertise to the business in the areas of data analysis, reporting, and business intelligence. You will report to the Senior Manager, Data Engineering based in Bangalore
The impact you will have:
- Design/Strategy: The Data Analyst designs and supports the business's reporting needs using CRMA and/or Tableau and in the future other BI tools.
- Collaboration: The role that the Data Analyst plays is highly collaborative and, as such, works closely with Data engineers and business analysts within the business. Also works closely with other disciplines/departments and teams across the business in coming up with simple, functional, and elegant solutions that balance data needs across the business
- Analytics: Data Analyst plays an analytical role in quickly and thoroughly analyzing business requirements for reporting and analysis and subsequently translating the emanating results into good technical data designs.
What we look for:
- 4+ years of experience with CRMA,Tableau and BI tools
- A solid experience with SQL, relational database management system, data modeling, and normalization
- Proven advanced CRMA and/or Tableau dashboards development and analytics experience
- Working knowledge of CRMA and/or Tableau administrator/architecture.
- Ability to query and display large data sets while maximizing the performance of the workbook
- Ability to interpret technical or dashboard structure and translate complex business requirements to technical specifications
- Work with business stakeholders to create useful reports and dashboards that provide insight, improve/automate processes, or otherwise add value to the team.
- High-level competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.).
- Understanding of advanced calculations and statistical functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Private medical insurance
- Accident coverage
- Employee's Provident Fund
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.