Sr. Benefits Analyst
Req #: GAQ125R22
At Databricks, we truly want each of our employees to come and do the best work of their careers, and we believe our benefits programs are an essential part of our employee experience. As Sr. Benefits Analyst, you will partner with our teams and vendors to bring benefits programs to our growing employee population! We are looking for a team member who has the ability to manage multiple projects, has great attention to detail and a builder’s mindset, shifts gears at a moment's notice to tackle urgent issues, but also has the ability to think proactively in order to create scalable solutions. Reporting directly to the Benefits Manager, Americas , you will work on different assignments and projects to help us build, maintain and expand offerings that are authentic to our values.
The impact you will have:
- Manage the day-to-day administration of our US, Canada and LATAM health and welfare and retirement programs, including data analysis, enrollment coordination and data audits
- Develop processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies
- Collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to ensure plans operate smoothly and operational issues are resolved
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of resolving more complex issues and process gaps are critical to successful program delivery, recommending corrective or alternative actions to resolve benefits-related issues/problems
- Promote programs through developing and improving communications and education and create a great employee experience to support our talent strategies
- Manage annual processes such as compliance filings and audits, benefit renewals, annual enrollments, and other projects as needed
- Advise on industry trends through research and analysis in order to provide recommendations for changes and influence business decisions
- Partner with the benefits team on global benefit projects, such as enhancing wellness initiatives and country expansion
- Participate in budget and invoice reporting and reconciliations
What we look for:
- At least 3+ years of lead benefits experience with US health and welfare and 401(k) plans, benefits administration in Canada and LATAM a plus
- Excellent project management, analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to develop and achieve practices and processes that promote both our team and company mission
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work independently, demonstrates ability to communicate with influence
- Comfortable providing benefits recommendations to Managers
- Ability to manage ambiguity and resolve complex issues
- Engage and partner with internal and external key stakeholders to deliver ongoing administration of benefit plans and projects
- Understand and able to apply benefit-related laws and regulations such as COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, FMLA, and local laws
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in Google Suite and Workday a plus
Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
Flexible time off
Paid parental leave
Annual personal development fund
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.