Senior Systems Engineer
As a key member of our Support Engineering team, the Systems Engineer is instrumental in elevating productivity and user experience across Brickster’s diverse community. Reporting to the Manager of Information Technology Services (ITS), you will collaborate with partners and various departments to resolve technical issues within our endpoint fleet.
- You will join initiatives for endpoint management across Apple, Windows, and Linux hardware, utilizing Jamf, Intune, and RHEL.
- Document all processes comprehensively and enhance existing documentation of established procedures.
- Document assigned project work and maintain accurate records in Jira epics/stories.
- Collaborate with team members to identify areas for process improvement and implement automation solutions.
- Work closely with the Security team to maintain monthly reporting metrics and ensure compliance with SLAs.
- Ensure timely issue resolution in accordance with IT Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Act as an ambassador for the IT organization, fostering positive relationships with internal customers.
- 3+ of experience managing a fleet of endpoints using Jamf, Intune, and Linux management and security patching and audit reviews.
- Proficiency in administering Okta, including leveraging Okta Rules and Workflows for provisioning automation.
- Experience supporting customer IT needs within a startup environment, as part of a global team serving multiple regions and time zones.
- In-depth knowledge and advanced troubleshooting skills in macOS, Chrome OS, Windows, and SaaS applications.
- Experience managing collaboration tools such as Google Workspace, Slack, and Jira.
- Proficiency in provisioning SaaS applications through Okta.
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts effectively with both technical and non-technical end users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to identify efficiencies and implement system improvements.
- Demonstrate proficiency in project and time management, ensuring accurate logging and data analysis
- Medical Benefits
- Employee's Provident Fund
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.