Sales Operations | Strategy & Execution Manager
We are looking for a Sr. Analyst to join our Sales Strategy team, acting as a business partner to our Latin America (LATAM) Sales Leadership team. We are looking for someone who can act as a trusted advisor to help drive growth across our Sales organization. The ideal candidate for this role can build strong cross-functional relationships across the business, provide data-driven recommendations to our leaders, and has a passion for scaling a rapidly growing organization.
This role requires hybrid in-office work in São Paulo, candidates from other locations will not be considered.
The impact you will have:
- You’ll partner with LATAM Sales Leadership through our planning process, scaling the business to reach financial and hiring targets, and align to the Databricks GTM model.
- You’ll provide key insights and strategic recommendations to the LATAM leadership team, through operational cadences (Forecasting, Pipeline, etc.) and strategic projects.
- You’ll lead ongoing analyses and projects, identifying ways we can improve business processes, better measure success, and drive growth.
What we look for:
- You are a native Portuguese speaker, and have professional level fluency in both English and Spanish.
- You have hands on experience with SQL and Data Analysis.
- You have experience with Consumption-based sales organizations.
- You are technical and fluent in data. Whether it’s analyzing data sets with tools like Tableau or SQL queries, data is a core part of your toolkit.
- You are proficient in Salesforce reporting and business processes.
- You excel in a collaborative environment, translating business needs into clear tasks and deliverables for contributors. You work through complex scenarios with ease.
- You build strong cross-functional relationships. You’re able to build trusting relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders across Sales leadership and cross-functional teams.
- You have 3+ years experience in a Strategy & Operations role. You have seen what it takes to support a high-growth organization.
- Private Medical and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Meal Allowance
- Equity Awards
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Career Development Fund
- Home Office/Work Headphones Reimbursement
- Childcare Reimbursement
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Mental Wellness Resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.