Sr. Manager, APJ Customer Enablement
The Databricks Customer Enablement team is on a mission to upskill Data and AI professionals in our customer organizations to use Databricks and accelerate customer success and outcomes. We are looking for a Regional Training Leader to lead a team of Customer Enablement Architects, focusing on our customer audiences. You will manage and develop a regional team that is highly skilled in positioning learning and ensuring our customers have what they need when they need it with regards to their team's upskilling and certification needs.
You will work with multiple leaders and stakeholders across Sales, Field Engineering and Professional Services account teams to support and advocate for customer onboarding and ongoing training needs and ensure that our training is achieving business objectives as would be expected given the size of the local market. Balancing a combination of free and paid training offerings to the customer, your team will support training bookings and revenue in the region and ensure customer success with the right number of learners and credentials in customer accounts. The Customer Enablement team is seen throughout Databricks as a strategic driver for our customer’s adoption and success. You will ensure that through your team, our customers in your region can use all the training services that are designed specifically to meet their needs, drive adoption, and support customer success.
The impact you will have:
- Develop, lead and enable continuous development of the regional team of high performing Regional Training Leads that support customer success through enablement driving upskilling and reskilling talent.
- Work with the Go-To-Market teams in region (Sales, Field Engineering and Professional Services) to create enablement strategies aligned with the needs by customer segment.
- Work with the global training teams of delivery and operations to provide a seamless execution of the training and development plans.
- Report weekly/monthly/quarterly numbers and guide appropriate actions from the field teams by creating and managing plans for training bookings and revenue execution expectations.
- Work as a voice of the customer for regional teams supporting enablement content and credentials.
What we look for:
- 7 - 10 years Customer Regional / Global technology education experience in a people leadership role with direct management of enablement specialists across multiple customer segments.
- Experience in all aspects of training, including business development, content and certification development, customer and partner support, and product/offerings go to market.
- Tech bar: technical enough to understand the curriculum and certifications, to make recommendations to customers and be able to coach and support your team to do the same. Can present foundational onboarding webinars, but not expected to conduct deep hands-on training.
- Experience and enthusiasm for developing a regional team of enablement specialists and working with field and sales stakeholders regionally.
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Success, training, or managing a book of business (or similar field in consulting, industry).
- Private medical, dental and optical
- Life, accident, disability and critical illness coverage
- Central Provident Fund for local nationals
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.