Business Development Representative (French Speaking)
Note: This particular role will be selling across Canada and requires fluency in French. We will consider candidates located in Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, San Francisco or New York City. This role will be hybrid, 3x per week in office.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will represent Databricks by helping our potential customers successfully navigate their journey with our data and AI platform. With a mix of strong process and creativity, you will help drive new business revenue through both inbound and outbound opportunity generation. You will engage effectively in written form as well as conduct high level conversations with data experts and senior business executives in prospect accounts to fuel our company's growth. You will work with our Marketing Team to improve our campaigns and messaging; and you will partner closely with our Sales Team to create and execute on a territory plan. This is a fun, fast-paced and yet challenging environment. We're looking for agile, team-centric professionals that demonstrate discipline, compassion, and technical curiosity to learn. You will contribute importantly to Databricks overall goals and have the opportunity to build valuable, transferable skills to help grow your career on multiple paths.
The impact you will have:
- Build knowledge of our technology and ecosystem of partners
- Follow up on a high volume of leads effectively and efficiently
- Establish rapport with all levels of customers including senior executives
- Understand a prospect's needs and effectively communicate how Databricks will meet them
- Use research and data to prioritize and customize outreach
- Use Salesforce.com for lead and account management and forecasting
- Consistently meet new business opportunity and pipeline targets
What we look for:
- 2+ years of sales or office experience
- Genuine curiosity around Cloud, big data and AI
- Consistent measurable overachievement in past experiences
- Creative, self disciplined and passionate about what you do
- Motivated by purpose and by winning with a team-first attitude
- Fluency in English and French
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.