Lead Recruiting Coordinator
You will be an integral part of the broader Talent Acquisition and Leadership team to help lead a team of Recruiting Coordinators (RCs) in Europe. You’ll work with hiring teams and the larger Talent Acquisition function to drive our hiring efforts and help our candidates navigate their interviewing journey and provide a world-class experience for all. You will report into the Senior Manager of Global Recruiting Coordination who is based in San Francisco, CA.
The impact you will have:
- Hire, onboard, and manage RCs to deliver world-class experiences to candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams.
- Develop the RC team's expertise and facilitate their professional development with your peer managers and TA leadership.
- Operate as a player-coach by coordinating phone and virtual interviews for select requisitions.
- Seek, design, implement, and measure scalable processes and programs that drive efficiency without compromising interviewer quality and candidate experiences.
- Contribute to multiple initiatives such as: interviewer training, calibration, and recognition.
- Partner on operational tasks not limited to: process-change proposals, user guides/documentation, and tool assessments.
- Support hiring operations, employment contracts, offer letters, in partnership with Legal and Compliance.
- Provide clear insight through data to enable the broader TA team and the business to identify opportunities for enhancements, load-balancing and productivity benchmarks.
- Implement systems and change management to enhance processes within our technology stack (Greenhouse, GoodTime, and Confluence).
- Enhance our team bond by bridging our dynamic team across the globe by increasing recognition and planning team events.
What we look for:
- Experience managing or mentoring Recruiting Coordinators
- Experience in Recruiting Coordination or Recruiting Operations at scale
- Knowledge of recruiting systems and processes.
- Experience developing programs and/or process improvements, changes that are rooted in data
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Pension Plan
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.