Sr. Manager, Talent Management Operations
REQ ID GAQ225R73
While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
Databricks is looking for a Senior Manager of Talent Management Operations to join our growing global Talent Management team. You will report to the Head of Talent Management in our People team and you will own the implementation of our TM processes and programs that ensure that we have the right talent, in the right place, at the right time as we grow. Our mission is to build a world class People function that is uniquely suited for Databricks, built for scale, and empowers our global Brickster team to do the best work of their careers.
The impact you will have:
- Build and align talent management programs to ensure they are integrated with our strategic talent agenda
- Manage the Talent annual calendar - support the TM Senior Director with ensuring our annual processes (PERF, culture surveys, reviews etc.) are delivered timely and effectively to the business
- Run the Ops team and ensure all our programs are delivered on time and within budget - collaborate with People Operations to define and maintain the standards of project management for the TM team
- Line manage a team of project managers and ensure they are staffed on programs and have the toolkits and skill-sets to manage successful TM projects - including but not limited to PERF, Talent Reviews, and Career Architecture
- Manage projects yourself (this is a player-coach role) you will be expected to manage and partner with our TM Directors to roll out large scale programs
What we look for:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Masters Degree
- Seven or more years of experience focused on Talent Management, including at least 3 years of experience managing a team
- Deep experience building and scaling talent and or people team programs, globally
- People Management experience - leading and coaching a team to deliver exceptional quality projects
- Worked in large enterprise companies and smaller early stage growth companies and has a balance of strategy and hands-on execution experience
- Has experience delivering impactful results in complex, high-demand settings
- Partner management skills; you pride yourself on building relationships and broad organizational influence
- Business acumen, data analysis skills and an understanding of how talent systems and strategies create business impact
- Change leadership, able to break through the noise in a business, to pivot when needed and to prioritize on the most important goals
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay Range Transparency
Databricks is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The pay range(s) for this role is listed below and represents base salary range for non-commissionable roles or on-target earnings for commissionable roles. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to job-related skills, depth of experience, relevant certifications and training, and specific work location. Based on the factors above, Databricks utilizes the full width of the range. The total compensation package for this position may also include eligibility for annual performance bonus, equity, and the benefits listed above. For more information regarding which range your location is in visit our page here.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.