The Real Estate & Workplace Specialist will support Databricks' APJ Operations, with full responsibilities for the Singapore office. You will help develop strategies and implement tactical solutions to support Databricks' exponential growth across the region.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow the APJ support team and manage important 3rd party relationships that will be the backbone of our growth. You will report to the Real Estate & Workplace Manager, APJ.
The impact you will have:
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Coordinate support for internal events/training/hackdays as well as planning company happy hours.
- Oversee front of house activities such as: visitor and access management, food and beverage programs, post room activities, and office supply management.
- Guide all facilities and workplace operations to achieve an exceptional environment which manifests and deepens company culture in our workplaces.
- Work as a part of the REW team follows standards and key measures to ensure a consistent level of support. Ensure a coverage model that supports day to day facilities requests are completed.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders (Executive Assistants, team leaders) and partner teams (HR, IT, Finance and property management) as well as external vendor services to ensure quality solutions
- Work on special projects as a part of the global REW team.
- Help develop, improve and document consistent operational processes such as: regular office maintenance programs- housekeeping, patch & paint, safety equipment etc.
What we look for:
- At least 2 year Facilities and Hospitality experience with responsibility for operations and service delivery.
- Good communication skills with the ability to draft office communications.
- Proven organizational skills, managing multiple work streams and projects.
- Customer focused attitude - ensuring consistently high quality resolutions.
- Financial and budget experience; including sourcing/procuring goods or services and following procurement best practices
- Private medical, dental and optical
- Life, accident, disability and critical illness coverage
- Central Provident Fund for local nationals
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resourcesEmployee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.