Enterprise Account Executive, Nordics
Want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do everyday at Databricks.
We are looking for a creative, delivery oriented Enterprise Account Executive to join the Enterprise Sales Team in the Nordics to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks.
You will report to our Sales Director for the Nordics.
The impact you will have:
- You will co-develop a business plan, with your team and ecosystem partners, that accelerates existing customer success, identifies and acquires new customers and enables you to exceed quarterly/annual usage and booking goals
- You will motivate and mentor a diverse team of big data and AI professionals to implement your business plan
- You will lead your team, customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform
- You will support the broader big data and AI transformation goals of your customers through a combination of strategic partnerships, well scoped professional services, training and targeted Executive engagement
What we look for:
- Experience in a technical or software direct sales role, or Databricks knowledge
- Longevity with previous employers
- Quota over-achievement when selling complex software and services to Enterprise accounts
- Experience driving successful adoption of usage-based subscription services (SaaS) and co-selling with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud teams
- Methods for co-developing business cases and gaining support from C-level Executives
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and process (e.g Territory and Account planning, MEDDPICC, Challenger Sales and Command of the Message)
- Experience developing partnerships with "champions" and client teams to support execution of your territory plan
- Experience developing a clear partner strategy and implement it to achieve success
- Understanding of consumption-based, land and expand sales models advantageous
- Understanding of how to identify important uses cases and buying centres to increase the impact of Databricks for clients
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Swedish is desired
- Private Medical Insurance
- Vision Reimbursement
- Life, accident and disability coverage
- Pension Plan
- Equity awards
- Enhanced Parental Leaves
- Fitness reimbursement
- Annual career development fund
- Home office & work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
- Employee referral bonus
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 10,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, Grammarly, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Data Intelligence Platform to unify and democratize data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe and was founded by the original creators of Lakehouse, Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer's discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.