China Growth Manager - 6 months contract (renewable)
We want to make work and study more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes. Our digital paper and learning ecosystem inspires anyone to take notes, share what they know, collaborate with others, and learn as a community
—Be visionary, strategic, and open to innovation
Build great things
—Work in service of our users, always improving and pushing higher
—Take responsibility with bold decision-making and bias for action
Win like a sports team
—Be trusting and collaborative while empowering others
Learn and grow fast
—Never stop learning and iterate fast
Share our passion
—Share ideas and practice enthusiasm and joy
We are searching for a dynamic and results-driven China Growth Marketer to support our expansion efforts in the Chinese market. As a key member of our marketing team, you will be responsible for identifying and executing on strategic marketing opportunities, collaborating with global teams, managing social media platforms, organising offline events, and providing insightful analysis to drive our product’s growth in China.
- Identify, strategise, and execute innovative marketing initiatives tailored for the Chinese market.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across different time zones to ensure seamless execution.
- Manage and curate content across various social media platforms to engage the Chinese audience effectively.
- Organise and oversee offline events that resonate with the local culture and customer base.
- Regularly analyse marketing efforts, gather insights, and prepare detailed reports to inform decision-making.
- Drive user and market research activities in China, contributing to data-driven product enhancements.
- Cultivate and nurture partnerships with influential figures, organisations, and institutions to boost brand visibility.
- A solid background in brand building, social media, content, and digital marketing, preferably within the tech start-up ecosystem.
- Proficiency in Mandarin and English with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Based in China, with a deep understanding of the local market nuances.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, and prioritise effectively.
- Analytical mindset with a keen sensitivity to numbers, experienced in data analysis.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing or related fields.
- Familiarity with diverse social media platforms and a knack for identifying trends and creating compelling content.
- Ability to manage and grow social media accounts for optimal engagement and brand promotion.
- Photo and video editing skills
- Experience with Canva and Figma
- Paid campaign experience
- A one-hour role-specific call with one of our Growth Managers
- A one-hour call with the wider marketing team