Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager
We want to make work and study more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes. Our digital paper and learning ecosystem inspires anyone to take notes, share what they know, collaborate with others, and learn as a community
—Be visionary, strategic, and open to innovation
Build great things
—Work in service of our users, always improving and pushing higher
—Take responsibility with bold decision-making and bias for action
Win like a sports team
—Be trusting and collaborative while empowering others
Learn and grow fast
—Never stop learning and iterate fast
Share our passion
—Share ideas and practice enthusiasm and joy
About the team:
Our talented in-house marketing team connects our award-winning app with the world! Our team produces creative marketing campaigns across paid and organic channels to expand our reach and drive downloads and revenue for the business. You’ll be joining a creative and fun team of marketers & designers who have a passion for sharing our love for Goodnotes!
About the role:
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist who will focus on increasing our reach and drive active positive engagement on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube over the next 12 months. Our ideal candidate for this role is a trendsetter, goal-oriented, results, and data-driven person who works well on a team as well as independently.
This is the role for you, if you’re excited to work on the things listed below:
- Own our main social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube), including staying abreast of trends, drive growth and engagement
- Support marketing campaigns to promote new product launches, partnership announcements, etc.
- Build and implement a social media marketing strategy to reach and engage our target audience
- Create and develop a content calendar for social media by developing new and creative content, scheduling and posting
- Produce reporting on social media KPIs and metrics and generate insights via social listening, competitor analysis, and community management
- Build strong relationships with brands and influencers for collaboration
The skills you will need to be successful in the above:
- 3+ years experience in a social media role in a B2C product company with a specific focus on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube management
- Experience in planning and launching social media campaigns, including but not limited to Social Media Ads, Community Engagement, Partnerships etc.
- High-level understanding of brand aesthetics and can create content that is specifically designed for Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube
- Open to learning and testing new social media platforms to build a brand new presence on different channels, apart from existing ones
- Video editing, graphic design, photoshop skills, and being an experienced user of Adobe Software products, Final Cut Pro, Canva, and other editing tools
- Strong in navigating the nuances of the ever-changing social media algorithms and trends