Illustrator Internship - Summer 2024
We want to make work and study more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes. Our digital paper and learning ecosystem inspires anyone to take notes, share what they know, collaborate with others, and learn as a community
Hey Future Innovators! Ready to dive into a world where dreaming big is the norm? At Goodnotes, we're all about being visionaries, strategists, and innovators. 🚀 Get ready to build great things as we work in service of our users, constantly pushing higher and aiming for greatness. Taking value taking ownership – making bold decisions, and taking action!
We win like a sports team! 🏆
At Goodnotes everyone believes in trust, collaboration, and empowerment. Looking for a place to learn and grow with fast? We're all in for that – we never stop learning and iterating. 🤝
Ready to be part of this? Join our 2024 Summer Internship Program and elevate your skills, connect with bright minds, and be a part of something big. Come and share our passion! 🌈 Share ideas, bring enthusiasm, and embrace the joy of creating something awesome together.
Internship start date:
27th May 2024 (Monday) or
17th June 2024 (Monday)
About the role:
Launch into the world of Graphic Design with an Internship at Goodnotes in our Hong Kong office! 🌎
Elevate your career with hands-on design experiences, shaping your ideas into reality. In this internship, you won't be an observer; you'll be at the heart of the design action.
We hear you; you might be asking, "What will I be working on?" You'll be joining the Marketplace team at Goodnotes, where you will collaborate with world-class branded partners to ideate a digital stationary product from concept. Showcase your illustration skills by creating unique digital goods and get involved in developing future digital products. The Marketplace is a new, young team working on cutting-edge products, offering you the opportunity to work on something foundational and revolutionary.
We're on the lookout for creative minds with a passion for Design/Illustration to join our dynamic team. Collaborate closely with seasoned designers, contribute to the design process, and immerse yourself in a team with user experience at its core.
This is the role for you, if you’re excited to work on the things listed below:
- Join a world-class distributed team that values collaboration and innovation.
- Contribute to the creation of highly creative and enjoyable illustrations that will be showcased to millions of users worldwide. - (Read more about our Elements Tool here)
- Collaborate with the marketplace team to acquire prioritized Marketplace illustrations.
- Conduct 1:1 meetings with Product and Marketing designers to gather valuable feedback.
- Share work items consistently and early with both the Design and Marketplace teams.
- Attend stand-ups to provide progress updates and align closely with the Marketplace team.
- Third or final-year student pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Illustration / Graphic Design or equivalent
- Advanced or Proficient level of English
- Passionate about digital note-taking
- Strong visual design skills
- Self driven and proactive
- Share your application along with your portfolio/webpage and unveil the magic you've been crafting in your creative space (remember, it's your canvas—let those vibes flow! 🎨 Just keep it real 🤖).
- Dive into a laid-back chat with our Talent Team. We wanna hear your story—your journey, what makes you tick, and why Goodnotes has your heart.
- Connect with the hiring manager during a Role-Specific Interview—it's your time to shine!