Technical Customer Support Internship - Summer 2024
We want to make work and study more efficient and enjoyable, by providing the best digital paper solution possible. We plan to be the go-to tool for all forms of notes. Our digital paper and learning ecosystem inspires anyone to take notes, share what they know, collaborate with others, and learn as a community
Hey Future Innovators! Ready to dive into a world where dreaming big is the norm? At Goodnotes, we're all about being visionaries, strategists, and innovators. 🚀 Get ready to build great things as we work in service of our users, constantly pushing higher and aiming for greatness. Taking value taking ownership – making bold decisions, and taking action!
We win like a sports team! 🏆
At Goodnotes everyone believes in trust, collaboration, and empowerment. Looking for a place to learn and grow with fast? We're all in for that – we never stop learning and iterating. 🤝
Ready to be part of this? Join our 2024 Summer Internship Program and elevate your skills, connect with bright minds, and be a part of something big. Come and share our passion! 🌈 Share ideas, bring enthusiasm, and embrace the joy of creating something awesome together.
Internship start date:
27th May 2024 (Monday) or
17th June 2024 (Monday)
About the role:
🚀 Kick-off your career with a Technical Customer Support Internship at Goodnotes.
This is the role for you, if you’re excited to work on the things listed below:
- Content Creation and Update
- Craft and edit knowledge base articles for Goodnotes app
- Optimize content for specific platform functionalities
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of information across all platforms.
- Identify and address user pain points through clear and concise language tone.
- Explain AI and tech terminologies in a user-friendly manner.
- Integrate technical knowledge into knowledge base articles seamlessly.
- Feedback Analysis and Improvement
- Analyze user feedback and usage data to identify areas for improvement.
- Analyzing common issues and documenting proven solutions in our help center
- Contribute to the continuous optimization of the knowledge base experience.
- Participate in discussions to gain a deeper understanding of user needs and product updates.
- Interest in software and hardware.
- Familiarity with Goodnotes Support.
- Good writing skills with a focus on clarity, conciseness, and technical accuracy.
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts in simple language.
- Analytical skills to translate user data and feedback into actionable insights.
- Understanding of the nuances in documentation for different operating systems and platforms.
- Passion for helping people
- Submit your application along with a post (max 500 words) on one of the following topics: (Remember, this exercise is your canvas! 🎨 Let your passion shine and those creative vibes flow, just keep it real 🤖)
- Share your insights on potential pain points customers might face in their tech journey. Got any brilliant ideas to make their experience even smoother?
- Pick a hot software or hardware trend that has caught your attention. Why does it intrigue you, and how can it contribute to improving the customer experience?
- Imagine guiding a customer through a technical challenge. Craft clear, concise, and friendly communication. Make it as easy as explaining to a friend who's new to tech.
- An introductory call with our Talent Acquisition team. We want to hear more about your background, what you are looking for, and why you’d like to join Goodnotes
- Complete take home exercise
- A follow-up interview with the Customer Support Intern Manager